FOR FUTURE DOCTORS, VETS, DENTISTS, AND SCIENTIFIC CAREERS
Students will be required to study A Levels in at least one science subject and should have a keen interest in science.
Activities for Tomorrow’s Scientists include:
- Complete a full scientific research project on your chosen topic whilst developing skills in:
- Scientific Research
- Planning, building, and performing practical scientific experiments
- Presentation and public speaking – to present the findings to an audience
- Prestigious work experience placements
- Take part in prestigious national programmes such as the Nuffield Research Placements
- Guest lectures and master classes from leading science-based industry professionals, medics, Russell Group university lecturers
- Specialist tutor group and support for early application to medical degrees with tutoring and preparation for the UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) and the BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT)
- First Aid training for aspiring medics
- Additional qualifications including support with additional qualifications such as BSL
- Mentoring from former students who are currently studying at Oxbridge or on medical/ dentistry or veterinary degrees
Do you wish to apply to a top university or prestigious degree?
The High Achievers Programme (HAP) at Cronton Sixth Form College provides outstanding support and training to prepare high achieving students for entry to Oxford, Cambridge and other prestigious universities and courses including Medical, Dentistry and Veterinary.