During your time at Cronton Sixth Form College you will have the opportunity to take part in a number of different enrichment activities in your free time. These will increase your enjoyment of your studies and equip you for further success.
Regardless of the course you are studying there are lots of opportunities for students to participate in sport at Cronton.
Whether you want to represent the College at external sporting events, join one of our teams or just simply keep fit, there is something for everyone, including:
- AOC Regional and National sports competitions
- Men’s and Women’s Rugby
- Men’s and Women’s Football
- Fully equipped Gym
- Multi Sports
- Race for Life
The College’s enrichment programme is designed to help students stay active and offers them the opportunity to take part in different sports.
Academic and Enhancement Activities
The College’s extensive enrichment programme is designed to help students stay active, develop new skills and enhance personal qualities.
- Tomorrow’s Programmes
- Student Leadership Team
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Debating Society
- Medical and Science Society
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Arts Awards
- Creative Writing
- High Flyers
- Tenner Challenge
- Film Club
- Media Club
- Games Development
- Cronton Bands
- Set Club
- Virtual Investors
Cronton not only offers students activities that are unique to subject areas or depended on your qualification and GCSE grades, but also offers cross College enrichment programmes which are available to all students regardless of course choice or grades.
Centre of Excellence Activities
- Audition for one of the Centre of Excellence in Performing Arts industry standard performances.
- Do you compete at a high level in your sport? Try out for the Centre of Sporting Excellence.
- Get involved in a wide range of activities with our STEM Centre of Excellence, including local and national competitions, projects and our Science and Medical Club.