T Levels at Cronton Sixth Form
T Level qualifications are new nationally recognised qualifications offering an alternative to A levels, apprenticeships and other vocational courses.
Equivalent to 3 A levels and giving the same UCAS points for University, a T Level focuses on industry skills.
The main difference with a T Level qualification is that students spend 80% of the course in College, and the other 20% on a meaningful industry placement.
T Levels have been designed with more than 250 leading businesses and employers to give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress on to a degree, degree apprenticeship or into the workplace following your course.
T Level Courses We Offer
- Animal Care and Management
- Management and Administration – Team Leadership / Management
- Digital Production, Design and Development – Digital
- Design and Development: Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control – Machining and Toolmaking Technologies*
* This Engineering T Level course is delivered at Cronton Sixth From during year one and at Riverside College in year two to access specialist equipment