Applications for September 2020 are now closed
The deadline for applications has passed and, in light of the recent Government announcements, we are not currently accepting any further applications for 2020.
We would like to reassure all applicants who have been offered a place that their College place is still secure.
Course information and application:
- If you would like more information about a course you are interested in, you can find it here on our website. You will find a course information sheet for each course that gives details of what you will study, how you will pass the course and any special equipment you will need to purchase.
- If you would like to speak to a member of the teaching staff about a particular course you can come along to one of our Open Evenings.
- Open Evenings are a good way to meet course tutors, talk to current students and see the facilities. Once you have decided which course(s) you want to study you will need to complete an application. Read more about our Open Evenings at the following link: Open Evenings
Once you have decided which course(s) you want to study you will need to complete an application.
Any questions? Call our Admissions Team on 0151 257 2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to secure your place:
Step 1: Fill in an application form
Complete an application form online.
Step 2: Set a date
Once we receive your application form, you will receive an appointment for your admissions interview, this may take place at the college or in your school. At your interview you will have the opportunity to ensure that the course(s) you have chosen are right for you and your future career goals.
Step 3: The Offer
At the end of your interview, if you and the interviewer decide that this is the right course for you, you will be offered a place at the college. Your offer will be conditional on you achieving certain grades in your GCSEs.
Step 4: New Student Day
You will be invited to a New Student Day in July, where you will sample your subjects, meet tutors and fellow students to prepare you for the start of the term.
- A Level New Student Day – Tuesday 7th July 2020
- Vocational New Student Day – Wednesday 8th July 2020
Step 5: Enrolment
In August, once you have received your GCSE results, you’ll be invited into college to complete your enrolment.
Step 6: The Experience
In September your new course and life at college begins!