FOR FUTURE PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS
Students will need to be studying at least two national curriculum subjects at A Level
Activities for Tomorrow’s Teachers include:
- As part of the Innovation and Enterprise Alliance with partner schools, access to work experience and professional development across all key stages of the curriculum
- Develop your knowledge of different key stages and understand the relevance of specialisms
- Develop presentation and classroom management skills alongside knowledge of the latest technological skills from outstanding teachers, weekly sessions include:
- Teaching practical subjects
- Planning and teaching scientific experiments safely
- Using new digital technology and programmes in the classroom
- Understand and learn about the world of education including Ofsted, policy standards and processes
Do you wish to apply to a top university or prestigious degree?
The High Achievers Programme (HAP) at Cronton Sixth Form College provides outstanding support and training to prepare high achieving students for entry to Oxford, Cambridge and other prestigious universities and courses including Medical, Dentistry and Veterinary.