In this section you will find some of our college policies and key information.
16 to 19 Tuition Fund
The college is pleased announce that in line with additional funding provided by the Education and Skills Funding Agency for academic year 20/21 we will be offering small group support tuition for all our eligible 16-19 students.
Equality & Diversity
Cronton Sixth Form College welcomes people from all sections of the community. We are committed to an ethos of promoting equality and social inclusion, and removing any barriers to learning that people may face. Your own race, gender, age, ability or disability, sexuality, religion, culture and lifestyle will be respected and treated positively.
- To view a copy of the college’s Equality and Diversity Policy please click here.
- To view the Equality and Diversity Chapter of the college’s strategic plan please click here.
- To view the college’s gender pay gap report please click here.
Freedom of Information
Please click here to view the college’s Privacy Statement.
Please click the links below for college policies that you may find useful:
- Remote Learning Strategy
- Complaints Policy
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Data Protection
- Admissions Policy
- None Medical Helper Rates for HE support
- Higher Education Fees Policy
- Higher Education Student Contract
- Higher Education Coursework Submission Policy
- Higher Education Student Academic Appeals Procedures
- Higher Education Compensation Policy
- Riverside College Higher Education Bursary
- Code of Practice – accuracy and completeness of public information
- Careers & Enterprise Programme
- CEIAG Mission and Delivery Statement
- TU Facility Time
- Work Experience and Industry Placements Policy
- Centre Policy Summer 2021
Click here for details on working at Cronton Sixth Form College, our current vacancies and how to apply.
- Click here to access the minutes of recent Board and Committee meetings.
- Click here for information on who our governors are.
- Click here for information about how to become a governor.
Public Value Statement
Please click here to download a copy. Terms and conditions apply.
Ofsted Inspection: Outstanding
On Wednesday 10 June 2020, Ofsted published Riverside College’s report following their inspection on 26 February – 11 March 2020.
Following the inspection, Riverside College, including Cronton Sixth Form College, has been given the highest possible rating by Ofsted who have judged the college to be OUTSTANDING.
This makes us the only Further Education College in the North West to achieve OUTSTANDING under the new Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
After a meticulous review of the College, Ofsted inspectors made the following judgements:
- Overall effectiveness – Outstanding
- The quality of education – Outstanding
- Behaviour and attitudes – Outstanding
- Personal development – Outstanding
- Leadership and management – Outstanding
- Education programmes for young people – Outstanding
- Adult learning programmes – Outstanding
- Apprenticeships – Outstanding
- Provision for learners with high needs – Good
- Overall effectiveness at previous inspection – Good
QAA Institutional Review of Higher Education
Cronton Sixth Form/Riverside College underwent a QAA Institutional Review of Higher Education in May 2014. The findings of their report can be accessed below. The report details how Riverside College is meeting in full the requirements of the QAA quality code and how the College will take forward the good practice that was recognised by QAA.