FOR FUTURE LAWYERS, SOLICITORS, BARRISTERS, AND STUDENTS WHO WISH TO PROGRESS ONTO A LAW-RELATED DEGREE
Open to all students – Students are not required to study A Level Law to take part in Tomorrow’s Lawyers
Activities for Tomorrow’s Lawyers include:
• Students will practice Mooting ‘an oral presentation of a legal issue or problem against an opposing counsel and before a judge’ and take part in a Bar Mock Trial
• Participate in legal debates
• Targeted preparation for the ‘Law National Aptitude Test’ (LNAT) which is the admissions test for law degrees
• Prestigious work experience opportunities
• Receive information regarding insight events such as those with Atlantic Chambers
• Meet legal professionals including Lay Magistrates
• Have the opportunity to visit court sessions
Do you wish to apply to a top university or prestigious degree?
The High Achievers Programme (HAP) at Cronton Sixth Form College provides outstanding support and training to prepare high achieving students for entry to Oxford, Cambridge and other prestigious universities and courses including Medical, Dentistry and Veterinary.