Cronton Sixth Form College is the top performing GFE college in the country!
Department for Education League Table Results 2015
The Department for Education League Table Results show that Cronton Sixth Form is the top further education college in the country.
The tables show Cronton is:
- No 1 in the country for vocational points score per entry (The average score per examination entered)
- No 2 in the country for A level points score per entry
- No 1 in the country for vocational points score per student (The average score per student)
- No.1 in the country for added value (How much the College adds to the grade a student would have been expected to achieve given their previous qualifications)
- The average grade for a vocational student is a Distinction +
Mary Murphy, Principal, said: “We are delighted to have been ranked as the number one further education college in the Country in the Department for Education league tables.
This achievement demonstrates the outstanding teaching and learning we have at the college. Our dedicated staff work with our students to help them reach their full potential and they are given every opportunity to progress into higher education, training or employment”.