Please do not turn up to college or your enrolment appointment if you have symptoms or are self-isolating for any reason. If you have been offered a place at college please don’t worry, you will not lose your place. Contact 16/18 – 0151 257 2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/ for help with your enrolment.
Applications for school leavers and 16/18 students starting in September 2020 are closed, please do not turn up college as enrolment is appointment only.
If you are aged 16-18 and have a query, please call 0151 257 2022 or email email@example.com
School Leaver Enrolment 2020
To keep students and staff safe and adhere to social distancing we have changed the way we are enrolling this year, please come on your own or with one other person and follow these steps:
- If you have an offer of a place, you will receive a letter and an email from us in August. These both contain important information about your enrolment, please read them carefully.
- The email and letter will contain a link to the first step of your enrolment which is a digital form. On this form we will collect some further details from you and you will be able to arrange your bus pass and/or bursary application.
- Once you have completed the digital aspect of your enrolment, you will receive a confirmation from our enrolment team that we have received your information, and that you are ready to attend your enrolment slot once you have your GCSE results.
- Then all you need to do is bring your GCSE results and your enrolment letter along to your allocated enrolment date and time in order to complete your enrolment, pick up your ID card and get details of your start date and induction timetable,you will also be able to sort your bus pass and bursary at your enrolment appointment.
- Please note your place is secure, do not be concerned about the date of your enrolment, we are simply enrolling over a longer period of time in order to make the process safe for students and staff.
- If your results are different to those you were expecting, please do not worry and come along to your appointment to see a member of the Advice and Guidance team.
- In accordance with Government guidance masks are to be worn at your enrolment appointment and in all common areas within the college when you commence your course.
5. Once your enrolment is complete, get ready to start your exciting journey at College!
If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org