High Achievers Programme (HAP) students gain places on UNIQ summer school with the University of Oxford
Fantastic news this week for the Prestigious Universities High Achievers Programme (HAP) at Cronton. 9 of our Year 1 A Level students on the programme have been offered places on the UNIQ summer school with the University of Oxford, an excellent opportunity.
- Bethany Robertson (St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic High School)
- Lily Grace (Wade Deacon High School)
- Samantha Main (The Grange Academy)
- Guy Mathieson (Penketh High School)
- Bethany Peers (The Bishops’ Blue Coat Church of England High School)
- Kate Tolo (St Gregory’s Catholic High School)
- Euan Jones (The Sutton Academy)
- Gwen Dowler (Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School)
- Aliyah Hope (The Heath School)
The Prestigious Universities High Achievers Programme has inspired students to consider applying for Oxford University, one of the world’s leading universities. With inspirational talks and personal support from the academic tutors, as part of HAP at Cronton, our future potential Oxford University students have successfully gained places on a highly prestigious and competitive Oxford University access programme. This will further boost their upcoming applications and give the students the advantage to hopefully gain an offer next academic year.
Learn more about the HAP at Cronton and the outstanding support and training it can offer students aspiring for entry to prestigious universities and courses: