How to apply
The application deadline for Cronton Sixth Form has now passed. Please come along to one of our enrolment events to find out about available courses on:
- Tuesday 27th August between 10am and 4pm
- Wednesday 28th August between 10am and 4pm
- Thursday 29th August between 10am and 4pm
- Friday 30th August between 10am and 3pm
Online applications for admissions 2020 will be available from Monday 16th September 2019.
Schools Liaison and Admissions
Course information and application:
- If you would like more information about a course you are interested in, you can find it here on our website. You will find a course information sheet for each course that gives details of what you will study, how you will pass the course and any special equipment you will need to purchase.
- If you would like to speak to a member of the teaching staff about a particular course you can come along to one of our Open Evenings.
- Open Evenings are a good way to meet course tutors, talk to current students and see the facilities. Once you have decided which course(s) you want to study you will need to complete an application. Read more about our Open Evenings at the following link: Open Evenings
Once you have decided which course(s) you want to study you will need to complete an application.
Any questions? Call our Admissions Team on 0151 257 2022 or email email@example.com
Apply now to secure your place:
Step 1: Fill in an application form
Complete an application form online at the following link: Cronton Sixth Form Application Form
Step 2: Set a date
Once we receive your application form, you will receive an appointment for your admissions interview, this may take place at the college or in your school. At your interview you will have the opportunity to ensure that the course(s) you have chosen are right for you and your future career goals.
Step 3: The Offer
At the end of your interview, if you and the interviewer decide that this is the right course for you, you will be offered a place at the college. Your offer will be conditional on you achieving certain grades in your GCSEs.
Step 4: New Student Day
You will be invited to a New Student Day in July, where you will sample your subjects, meet tutors and fellow students to prepare you for the start of the term.
- A Level New Student Day – Tuesday 2nd July 2019
- Vocational New Student Day – Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Step 5: Enrolment
In August, once you have received your GCSE results, you’ll be invited into college to complete your enrolment.
Step 6: The Experience
In September your new course and life at college begins!