Inspiring, passionate and highly experienced teachers are at the heart of what makes our A Level programme so successful. Along with our unique support systems and commitment to individualised learning, we have recruited some of the best teaching staff in the country to complement our already highly qualified and enthusiastic team of A Level subject experts.
A Level Programme
To make up your A Level programme, you will choose to study three or four subjects. Students with high grades at GCSE may be considered to study five subjects if they wish. Alongside these subjects you can then elect to take part in the Professional Studies Programmes, Prestigious Universities Programme and our Centres of Excellence depending on your university and career ambitions.
A Level Subjects
There are many reasons to choose Cronton for your A Level programme. Here are just a few:
- 99.4% A Level pass rate, 81% high grades in 2017
- A Level subject expert teachers and examiners
- Professional study programmes for medicine, law, teaching, leadership and engineering
- Prestigious Universities Programme
- Centres of Excellence in Science & Maths, Sport, Performing Arts and Creative Arts
- Excellent value added (ALPs). This means that students achieve better grades than they would be expected to, given their GCSE grades
- Award winning academic and pastoral support
To make up your A Level programme, you will choose to study 3 or 4 A Level subjects.
Students will need a minimum of 2 grade 5s and 3 grade 4s at GCSE including English language and maths.
Individual A Level subjects carry their own specific entry requirements. For example certain subjects will ask for these grades to be in core subjects, and some will require a grade 5 or 6 at GCSE in specific subjects in order to study that particular subject.
For individual subject entry requirements and course details, please go to our website and look at the course information section.
Our Admissions Team will talk you through the entry requirements for the subjects you are interested in so you have a clear understanding of what you are aiming for in your GCSE exams.
Admissions: 0151 257 2022